ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I represent doctors, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, pharmacies, and other health care providers, during government investigations and defend them in qui tam (whistle-blower) actions. I also regularly counsel companies from a variety of industries on the adoption and operation of their compliance programs and related due diligence issues.
- Will the DOJ’s New Privilege Team Stop Prosecutors from Improperly Reviewing Privileged Materials?
- A blow to the attorney-client communications privilege and a warning to accountants and lawyers engaging in asset protection and estate planning.
- CARES Act Moneys Come with Strings Attached
- OIG waives administrative enforcement of certain Anti-Kickback Violations during COVID-19 Outbreak
- More Prosecutors Accused of Reviewing Privileged Attorney-Client Communications